This Saturday, 17 June 2017, from 5pm to 10pm is a scheduled Information Systems outage. We will be upgrading a core network storage device. Many services are affected, including:
- emu.edu (web site)
- Jenzabar EX, InfoMaker, and PowerFAIDS
- Network drives (P:, G:, Z:, etc.)
- Printing on the Harrisonburg campus
- Phone and voicemail service on the Harrisonburg campus
- Remote desktop services
- Wireless network access
Services not affected include:
- Internet access
- EMU Gmail
- EMU Google Drive and G-Suite.
- SSC Campus
- 25Live room scheduling
As always we’ll update this post with any changes.
Please contact the Helpdesk with questions or concerns: email@example.com or 540 432 4357 (x4357 on the Harrisonburg campus). (For best results, please contact us before the outage–our systems will be offline too.)